16.3.06

Gringos can fly

Hello, and good day to you. It's dan. Just making sure that I can post shit with this new user name have. Uhmm, I didn't really have anything or much to at all. But, it was my choice to be here so now we all have to live with the consequences. Don't fucking look at me like that. Well, maybe I do have something to say after all. Tiffany and I have been having a bit of a debate over who would win in a straight up brawl, no weapons, no beer, no meth: thugs or punks? sorry...

2 comments:

E T C said...

I dont think its fair to be taking out the elements that really make these people who they are. Punks without beer!? Who are these punks? Why are they fighting? I don't believe they'd make it very far. It's like asking a clown to be funny w/o his gear. A clown w/ gear is hardly funny as is, but w/o it! Not even a chuckle... well, maybe one out of pitty.

Now, in regards to the battle... I say, it has to take place in a natural situation... so the punks are all drunk and have their hair all good and spikey... the thugs gots the blunts, 40's, hennesy or whatnot... thats where the real fight starts. Then of course, to determine the winner...... naw... I don't know.

illllllllllllli said...

To be honest, it would be sad. The thugs, missing their gats and nines are going to be slightly chubby and slow while the punks, missing the powders and booze are going to be lethargic and may just go eat vegan or something. The real losers, however, will be the pay-per-view audience.