26.4.07

Allexperts.com is the Answer

I posed the following query to one of the numerous Beverly Hills, 90210 experts that can be found at allexperts.com, just a few clicks away. Each one of them boasts fantastic claims like having all the episodes of 90210 on VHS, watching the show every day twice a day, and some even say the cast is like family. They have different specialties within the show, like Dylan experts, clothing experts, or exact-addresses-of-filming-locations experts. The answer below was provided by a purported expert of the show, in general, though she identifies most with Donna and the Walsh kids.

Subject: Help with Dylan
Question: I read an article about Charles Bukowski by Andrew J. Madigan in which he claimed that Dylan was reading "The Last Night of the Earth Poems" on a 90210 show that supposedly aired January 11, 1994. No shows aired on that date, and I can't find anything relating Bukowski to 90210 online. I want to use this information as a reference, but I'm worried that the source was inaccurate. Is there a 90210 show that opens with a close-up of this book? Please help!

Answer: Hey, Tina.
To my knowledge, there has been no close up of Dylan reading this book. I know there was plenty of references of him reading it. A lot of people of the gang were surprised how much Dylan loved to read and stuff. Hope that this helps!

Jackie

7 comments:

Aaron said...

you done got grifted.

E T C said...

Remember that 90210 episode where they got wasted every night and spent all their money at the horse track

Aaron said...

nope.

what was the smart nerdy one named?

Daphne Zuniga? Real Life?

Nom de Bevurrrly Heelz?

E T C said...

Screech.

Dent Burntrap said...

[b]Hiya,

Yes, I am the same Frank Halperin that wrote that article The Big Bukowski. And what I can tell you is this: I personally saw this episode - I was never really a 90210 fan, so the fact that Dylan was reading The Last Night of The Earth Poems. What the name of the episode was, I'm not sure. It was near the end of the show's run, so I'd say it's final two seasons.

Frank[/b]

I later on discovered Mr. Halperin was lying.

Anna Nimh said...

It's one of those things that everyone, 90210 people and Bukowski people alike, want to believe, so they pretend. Because it would be cool, what an unlikely combination, Buk and sniveling rich snobs connected through strange allegory.

But, alas and alack, it's false. I'll still use it though. Enough people pretend it's true that I have ample resources to do the same. Or maybe, I'll tell the true tale of make-believe, which is also interesting.

Dent Burntrap said...

The true tale of Bukowski fanboys(and girls), and the scandalous lies they spread.