6.8.07

Can't Leave Blogs Alone, The Game Needs Me

So, How are you guys doing? Really? Word. That's great. I've been good too. Yeah. So, I know it's been a while since we've talked, but ahhh, well, I'm kind of concerned about you. It seems that since I've left, you just haven't been the same. Maybe it's that new guy I've seen you messing with lately, but face it, he's just a cheap replacement of me. It's just that I know that deep down inside, if I hadn't have left, our relationship would have suffered more, and in turn we would have suffered. Sometimes you gotta fall on your own sword to save your people, you know? I know, I know, you say you're doing fine now, I can see that, but really, on the really real, I just don't think you respect yourself anymore. I can't watch you go through this, so I'm gonna check back in every now and again, I hope that someday we can love each other like we used to, but for now, I just don't see it happening. I hope that you get better. I'll be hanging out with my new friends if you ever need me. I still love you. Kind of. In some ways, I always will...

No comments: