18.6.10

I am digging for
.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,...,.,...,,,.,.,,.,,,.,...,.,,,..,.,,,,.,.,,.,.,,,,.,.,,,.,,,.,.,.
These are my teeth.

I cut out your teeth
...............................................
you have no teeth now.

No, I left you one
....................................,...................
the worst one so you look unnatural.

The teeth pour out of your mouth, I pull them out with my fingers.

Take all the parts of your brain that see or
hear and take them out of your skull and put
them on the outside, by their thing.
Put a case on them! They're
not safe if you don't.

Do you string them together? Not on the outside, your
nerves would go bananas!
Inside, reconnect by pressing in with every part of skin.

More more, on that more later.
Fuss over, outside. Fuss.

A liver for a body everything texture of liver, for flesh a liver for a body.
Did you work hard enough on your insides, did they produce or are they a cave.

I took out all your teeth anyway
......................
except one
.....,.............
and I added this thing—
..........,..../.............

When you put your brain on the outside, why not your eyes and inner
ear also, since you have these protective plastic casings.
Which is more outside the brains or the eyes or the inner ears?
It is the inner ears,m they are large,m and grow after dead.

It hang on the outside, it hang on the outside.
I don't hang on my outsides, turning, now I do.
Hang on the outside, hang on the outside
Hang on side side side side side side

Mouth goes outside, goes out to stare.
Me! me mouth, Mouth goes outside.
No eyes but eyes.
Not eyes by eyes.

I take your last tooth and show mine again
....,.,,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,..,,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.

Fuss, and gone.
Fuss and believing in fuss, gone and gone.

No comments: