8.8.06

Big Brother is watching you!

I just found out the other day that my boss the 3rd owner of Domino's Pizza in 2 years Has installed 7 security cameras in the store. Yes that's right SEVEN and none of them is set up to watch the customers(great way to get people to work there and motivate them). This is as he said due to the fact that he thinks the employees are stealing from him. Are we as far as free food for ourselves is concerned yes though that he really wouldn't catch because their are quite a few mistakes made in a day. It is also due to the fact that the new store inspector is a NAZI and fail us for some of the stupidest normally passable shit so now I'm relieved to be leaving because he can watch us anytime he wants on the internet. I wonder if I could find it on some site some how. Any way Domino's BLOWS not just goats but donkey dick as well.

So any one know where I can find A cheap appartment and a job In or around minneapolis? I gotta get the hell outa Dodge and soon! As of today I have 20 days to find a place at least.

3 comments:

TREVTOR said...

Calm down, Calm down, I'll give you calm! Oliver Stone is more than terrific he's my fucking superman! Man!

illllllllllllli said...

Oliver Stone would be a horrendous superman. His head is large, like, bucket large, and hair plugs. Seriously, he sort of has the superman swoop of hair but it starts behind his ears.

TREVTOR said...

To be honest I really can't remeber Who he is.